- Opens its doors September 4 in Serendra
- ECHOstore (Chit) wins BID Challenge for one of two Best Concepts in the Philippines.
- Establishes distribution space at Shangri-la Hotels (Mactan and Manila)
- Launches two programs, ECHOdesign Lab and ECHOteach
- ECHOtrio go to Rotterdam, Netherlands to compete for the BID International Challenge.
- Launches two compaigns: Malunggay Green Kids Feeding Program (partnership with Kabisig ng Kalahi Foundation and Taguig City government)and Recycle for a Cause Program (partnerships with Philippine Airlines, Accenture and Punong Bayan and Araullo established).
- ECHOtrio begins volunteering time to go around the country to help product development, works with the Peace and Equity Foundation’s Partner Access Centers
- Wins the first Ayala Green Merchant Award
- Opens second branch at Podium, Ortigas
- Launches ECHOstore Body Basics line
- Officially launches its CSR as ECHOvillage (EVS) store, a related brand is given to NGOs, specifically, the groups of the PEF Partner Access Centers. EVS Esteban Abada store opens and later in the year, EVS Puerto Princessa opens.
- Opens Le Bistro Vert Sustainable Foods at Salcedo Village, Makati City
- Opens ECHOyoga Community Center at Legaspi Village, Makati City
- Opens distribution space at Marriot Hotel Cebu, NAIA Terminal 3, ADB Ortigas
- Management Association of the Pbilippines (MAP) joins Recycle for a Cause Campaign
- Launches ECHOstore Home Basics Line
- ECHOfarms begins in Silang, Cavite
- Identified by Academe (Ateneo) as case study for social entrepreneurship and included in case book
- Jeannie invited to attend the Natural Food Expo West by the US Department of Agriculture Midwest. Chit joins her.
- Chit invited to speak at the Vital Voices Summit in New Delhi, India; at the 7th International Women’s Leadership Conference; and the Sustainable Forum in Lille, France.
- Jeannie invited to the Natural Food Expo in California by the US Department of Agriculture
- Chit invited to speak at the Global Women Conference in New Zealand; wins the Go Negosyo Starpreneur for Social Entrepreneurship Award and the Ernst and Yang Entrepreneur of the Year Philippines Award.
- ECHOvillage Store Bacolod, Gensan and Baguio open, all run by NGO groups.
- Jeannie and Chit attend the Global Summit of Women in Istanbul, Turkey
- Jeannie invited to the Natural Food Expo East in Baltimore by the Organic Trade Association of the US. Chit joins her.
- Chit and Jeannie invited to the Global Women’s Vendor Forum in Chongqing, China
- Opens ECHOmarket Sustainable Farms next to ECHOstore
- Launches ECHOstore’s brand called Honest Herbs
- Chit wins the PLDT SME Nation Go Negosyo and MVP Bossing Award
- Chit invited to the APEC Women and Economy Summit in San Francisco; and the Women’s Economic Empowerment in Ottowa, Canada.
- ECHOsi Foundation is launched.
- Opens ECHOcafe which, alongside ECHOmarket completes the tri-concept of the ECHOstore flagship store in Serendra.
- Invited to be the souvenir store in Manila Fame at the SMX
- Invited to be the souvenir store in the Philippine Pavilion in the World Expo in Yeosu, Korea
- Chit invited to speak in the International Women’s Conference in Bangalore, India; as panelist at the Harvard Business School’s Social Enterprise Conference in the US; and the Philippine side event of the Commission on the Status of Women in New York.
- Jeannie invited to speak and represent Asia/SMEs/women enterprises at the UN Rio+20 Business and Industry Consultative Meeting at the Hague, Netherlands.
- ECHOtrio attends the Global Summit of Women in Athens, Greece. Jeannie and Chit invited as panel speakers in sessions.
- ECHOstore (Jeannie) wins as one of three finalists from the Asia Pacific region to vie in the Cartier Women’s Initiative Award in Paris, France in October
- ECHOsi Foundation formally begins nationwide programs under the Great Women Project of the Philippine Commission for Women (PCW) and the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA).